来源：网络 2020-11-19 09:25:03
1. For instance, applicants with Computer Science degrees would not only be qualified for jobs in high-tech companies, they would also be well prepared for any job with computer skills as a prerequisite.
2. A good education is supposed to include everything from languages to *the*tics to science, etc.
3. A well-rounded education leads to well-balanced people, which in turn leads to a tolerant, knowledgeable society.
4. There are a great *ny children thinking the *in purpose of education should be to afford them pleasure and enjoyment. (注意there be句型后的名词再加动词不能用原形!)
1. If you weep for the missing sunset, you would miss all the shining stars.
1. Jackie Chan once told that when he was still a teenager, he and his partners were required to practice more than 12 hours a day; and it was said Jet Li was sent to be an apprentice when he was hardly four years old.
2. Bill Gates, as we know, dropping out from university when he found the possibility of earning money in a new *ssive *rket - personal computer *rket. As a result, he succeeded
3. Steven Jobs found Apple company when he was young, and when his business reached the peak, he was fired by directors of board. However he never lost hope and didn´t give up. Jobs set up a new company named Pixar and *de several famous ani*tion movies. Finally when Pixar was bought by Apple, Jobs returned to Apple.
Increase employment opportunity create more jobs
1. Confucius, greatest Chinese philosopher, commented, “Art helps a person gets a better life.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw